Save Da Hyrule! Save Da Hyrule!

Animation and visuals were great. The voice acting was as good as it could be for this type of video I feel.
The humor isn't for me, though. I personally feel the whole "haha, the words are pronounced wrong" jokes are getting old, but as long as it made yourselves laugh.
Great video overall!

MrChambers responds:

Yea totally, Im starting to realize that if I would have put more effort into the writing this could have been way better. But we did have fun making it at least!

Alzheimer's Cop Alzheimer's Cop

I think the jokes get a bit stale and boring when repeated so many times, but otherwise good animation.

Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF Twilight Princess: BAD WOLF

I liked the animation, however I think this could've been so much more had you shown more or other things Wolf Link could've done as a wolf. The ending felt a bit awkward in my opinion.
Otherwise good job.

Garden Party Garden Party

This is very good! Is it ok with you, if I use a few seconds of this in an animation of mine? I'll of course give full credit to you!

The Tough Truth The Tough Truth

This is at a very high level of nice, sir.
I can't really see anything that could be better!
Also, what program did you use to create it?

RussFairchild responds:

I thank you! =D Photoshop CS6

Dragon Dragon

I wonder how many times you've had to sit back and look at how many scales were left for you to shade. I wish I could begin on a huge project like this and actually finish it.
Great job, man!